29th August 2014, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission in reputed school in class 3?

my son is recently studying in don bosco park circus school class 2 i very eagerly want him to get admission in reputed school can you please help me in explaining the procedure

15th September 2014, 02:33 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for admission in reputed school in class 3?

Sir, as it is your son is in a great school but since you want to put him in a better school and it is completely feasible for you, I will render you some information regarding procedure of admissions in reputed schools for standard III.
Most schools, generally, don’t take any tests for selection of students. They simply take an interview to see if the child knows the fundamental things and is not afraid of interacting with new people like children at such age usually are. But, some competitive schools whose ideology is that every child in their school has to be A-class material, they conduct a series of tests followed by a rigorous interview. Sometimes, this format is for both children and their parents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?