14th April 2017, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for 11th standard at The Doon School, Dehradun? Eligibility criteria and fees for it?

Hello sir, I want to get admission in 11th standard with Commerce stream at The Doon School, Dehradun. Please tell me fees, eligibility and procedure to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Doon Business school of Dehradun offer Maths Honors in graduation?
  2. Can a 11th standard student apply for Post Metric Scholarship? Procedure and eligibility criteria for it?
  3. Which is the better B-School to study PGDM among Doon Business School, Dehradun and Acharya Institute of Management & Science, Bangalore?
  4. Eligibility criteria and fees to get admission in 11th with Commerce stream at St. Joseph's Academy, Dehradun
  5. List of Arts stream residential schools in India?
  6. List of best boarding schools of Dehradun to get admission in 6th standard? Procedure of admission and fees?
  7. Procedure to continue 11th standard in the same school after completion of 10th standard?
  8. Is it possible for changing school after completion of 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to join army or military school in 11th standard? What is the procedure followed to apply?
  10. How many branches of St. Thomas Schools are available in Delhi? Details of fees, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for it?
  11. What is the fee structure followed for 11th standard in schools?
  12. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in 11th with PCB stream at New Horizon Scholars School, Airoli? Fees including hostel charges?
  13. List of best CBSE School for 11th & 12th standard? What are the procedure to take admission?
  14. What is the annual fees if Sai international school at BBSR for class 11th?
  15. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in 11th standard at St. Xavier's High School, Nashik?
  16. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria and fee structure for taking admission in 11th std? How may I get details? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible to join 12th in another school if I failed in 11th final exam?
19th April 2017, 11:54 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for 11th standard at The Doon School, Dehradun? Eligibility criteria and fees for it?

The procedure is as follows :

* Find out whether there is any seat or not and the school wants to fill them up for the current academic year or not.

* See if the candidate is eligible or not by seeing the aggregate marks in 10th.

* Apply for the entrance exam if any but with most of the possibility.

* You will need the following documents :
- Previous Mark sheets
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate (only in case of change of state or board)
- Character certificate

* You can pay the required fee which is dynamic for every year and take the admission.
29th April 2018, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for 11th standard at The Doon School, Dehradun? Eligibility criteria and fees for it?

I choose commerce stream for 11th standard and i want to complete my intermediate from this school what is the total fee for completing 12
23rd August 2022, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required after 10th to get admission in 11th class in doon school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?