1st August 2015, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?

What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard? Can you please let me know the steps which I need to follow up for the same? It would be good if you can answer me soon.

Thanks!

1st August 2015, 07:51 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?

To transfer from CBSE Board to another school for pursuing 12th standard, you must have qualified 11th standard from a recognised board and you need to obtain Transfer Certificate from your old school and you need to submit it in your new school along with Bonafide Certificate, 11th Marks Sheet, etc. By completing the entire application procedure, you can get admission in 12th standard in new school.
1st August 2015, 11:30 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?

Follow the following procedure in order to change your school from CBSE to another in 12th standard :
  • First of all get you important document ready with yourself that are :
  • Migration Certificate from previous Board.
  • School Leaving Certificate from previous school.
  • Previous class Mark sheet and passing certificate.
  • 10th mark sheet and passing certificate.

Submit all these document at the time of admission along with the admission form. Now you will get admission in another board in 12th class.
2nd August 2015, 01:14 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Steps to change school after 11th class:

> You first need to get a transfer certificate form the school in which presently you are studying

> Collect your report card from your current school

> Complete the admission procedure in the prospective school you want admission in

> Notify your board about the transfer of school

NOTE: It would be better if you remain in the same board and just transfer your school from one to another,or it will be quite difficult for you to cope up with the new board syllabus pattern.

In case, your new school has a different board, then you will be needing an affidavit citing the reason for changing board.
15th March 2016, 11:42 PM
OnePlus

You need to visit the school campus. You need to submit the report card of class 9th and transfer certificate.

By paying the fee and by fulfill all the formalities you will get the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?