17th January 2018, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change from CBSE board to UP board after 10th standard?

I wanna know that how can I change my board of education which is CBSE board to up board in case if I have already got registered in a CBSE school?
N if yes then what are the requirements and possibilities to get admission in another hindi board school after registering in CBSE school. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to change from CBSE board to UP board after 10th standard?
  2. Requirements to migrate from Rajasthan Board to CBSE for 10th student? -- [New]
  3. How can I get admission in 10th CBSE if completed 9th from RBSE Board?
  4. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  5. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  6. What is the procedure followed to change from CBSE board to the other state board?
  7. What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE board to Kearala board after completion of 10th?
  8. Is it possible to change from state to CBSE board after completion of 10th standard?
  9. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  10. Shall I continue in CBSE board or change to state board after 10th standard?
  11. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  12. What is the procedure to be followed to change school from CBSE TO MP board?
  13. Is it possible to change the board from CBSE to ICSE in 12th standard?
  14. Possibility to transfer from ICSE Board to study 10th CBSE for 9th student?
  15. Is it possible to change of school after registration of CBSE board in 9th standard?
  16. Procedure to transfer in WBCHSE Board to study 11th Arts for a candidate who has secured 68.45% in 10th CBSE? List of schools which offers admission in Kolkata?
  17. Can I change from MP to CBSE board after completion of 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to change board from IGCSE to CBSE?
18th January 2018, 06:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change from CBSE board to UP board after 10th standard?

You can surely get admission in a different board, with the help of migration certificate and TC. Admission at reputed schools is based on merit, on the basis of marks in class 10th.

Hence, if you have for good enough marks, then you won't face any difficulty in getting admission in a different board school.
18th January 2018, 08:36 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change from CBSE board to UP board after 10th standard?

Yes definitely one can change the board of school after 10th standard. But it is mandatory to complete both 11th and 12th standard from same board.
18th January 2018, 09:47 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Yes one can change board after passing 10th standard. If you have completed your 10th standard with CBSE board and want to take admission in UP Board in 11th standard then you are eligible.
18th January 2018, 10:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To change from CBSE Board to UP Board after completion of your 10th standard, you have to obtain the 10th standard marksheet and Transfer/ Migration certificate from your old school and submit it along with the application form for admission in the new school where you wish to pursue your higher secondary course. Admissions in 11th standard are done through merit basis of 10th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination/ admission test conducted by the respective school.
19th January 2018, 06:33 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

There is absolutely no problem in getting admission in UP board for higher education after completing 10th standard from CBSE board. You need to apply admission form when there is a notification for it and appear for the admission test if requires. Generally admission in 11th standard is based on class 10th marks, so try to score good marks in your class 10th examination. At the time of admission you may need some documents such as class 10th result, passing certificate, transfer certificate, migration certificate, passport sized photograph, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?