15th October 2015, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

How to change board from IGCSE to CBSE?

Right now i am staying in Kenya. My son is in standard 10th from IGCSE Board. The session ends in July. Please advice how to change board to CBSE?

15th October 2015, 10:22 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: How to change board from IGCSE to CBSE?

First find out a CBSE school in your area and visit the school. Buy a prospectus from the office of the school. Fill it up. Actually some of the schools Provides admission on the basis of their entrance test whereas few of them provides on the basis of previous class results. So contact them and know the admission procedure and prepare accordingly.
16th October 2015, 12:19 AM
mwh

Default Re: How to change board from IGCSE to CBSE?

It is not possible to change the board of examination in between the academic year.After completion of the academic year by submitting your bonafide cerficates,10th marks lists.
BY doing this you can change your board of examination.
29th March 2017, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is just passed 5th from Cambridge board. Should she continue in the same board or switch to CBSE because she will definitely switch in 9th cbse
20th October 2017, 12:15 AM
Swnathan

Currently my son is studying in 9 standard IGCSE, he would like to shift it to CBSE for 10th standard. does the CBSE Board rule permit this? can anyone advise on this. Many thanks in advance.
22nd October 2017, 09:11 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Board cannot be changed in the mid of the session. Your son is eligible to change his school board only after the completion of class 10th.
He has to wait for till July.
There is no any other option. There is no any school or board who allow to change Board in the middle of a session.
6th December 2017, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is studying in igcse board and planning to take cbse after 10th std. will it be easier for her? Which board is better if she plans to take medicine for further studies.
4th June 2019, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I change igsce board for my daughter to CBSE in class Tenth when she passed her 9th in igsce
17th April 2020, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

is there possbility to switch igcse or ib to cbse or icse vice versa
21st April 2020, 01:18 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---Yes you can change your board from IGCSE to CBSE or CBSE to ICSE but always remember the upper age limits too.

:- Moreover,you have to switch your board after submitting your Migration certificate as well and you can switch your board in between the normal class not in Board classes.
-For example:- you have to switch your board in 10th standard then it's not possible to change ,you can change your board in 9th standard .
19th May 2020, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

I have given igcse board exams and got my results. I want to ask that how would my igcse board grades can be related to cbse board?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?