28th January 2017, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change name before 10th board exams?

I have changed my school at 10th standard. But my name had already been sent for registration to appear in board exam from my old school. But I want that my name would be sent from my new school for registration to appear in board exam in 2018. Now please tell me what should I do to change my school name for appearing in exam?

Related Questions:
30th January 2017, 12:24 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to change name before 10th board exams?

For that you have to visit to the head of the institution of both school and you also have to write a letter of your matter and have to submit the following documents by visiting to the board of the examination.
1. You have to submit original copy of two newspapers in vernacular language in which your matter and desire change will be published.
2. You have to pay the prescribed fees.
3. Original copy of Admission form.
4. Original copy of Transfer certificate.
5. Original fees book of both the school.
6. Original Affidavit duly signed by the first class magistrate.
7. Original copy of leaving certificate duly signed by the head of the institution.
8. Application for correction the desired changes.
9. Fill the form for your desired changes and submit it to the board.
After that Board will proceed their work and you will get a new registration card before the exam.
8th August 2017, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying in Class III in a Delhi school affiliated to CBSE. Of late I noticed some minor errors in parents' name of my son's school record. The school is asking me to follow all those procedure i.e. Affidavit signed by Magistrate, publish in two news papers and then get it published in India Gazette. In fact these procedures are followed if the applicant's 10th certificate is issued already (as per CBSE revised rule 2015). Don't understand why I have to do all these things for a Class III student!
2nd November 2017, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, my brother is studying in class 9th of Kendriya Vidyalaya school Bhopal affiliated to CBSE. There is some mistake in father's name of my brother's all school records like T.C. sir his father's name is written in short but now we want to make correction in his father's name from short name to full name. So sir i want to know is there any way to make correction in his father's name after registration of 9th class .
9th January 2018, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

I'm in CLS 9,I had filled up my registration form and I'm probably going to be register for CLS 10, but now I want some changes in my name.. The school will not allow me to make any changes in the registration.. So,I want to ask you whether I can make changes in my name in boards certificate and further.
16th January 2018, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO CHANGE MY NAME BUT MY SCHOOL HAS SEND MY REGISTRATION DETAILS FOR 10TH EXAM. HELP ME TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM
22nd February 2018, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir my brother is in class 10th. He want to change mother's surname is it possible to change before exam his hall ticket is ready what is the procedure to change before exam.
26th February 2018, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

I want to correct my surname spelling but school has sent registration form.what is the procedurcorrect the spelling
24th June 2018, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

My son name Aryan and studying in class IV in KV No 1 Roorkee, I want change of name of my son to Manish Kumar Yadav. Please intimate the procedure for change of name of my in school records
2nd July 2018, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

My son is in 9th class, Kendriya vidyalaya, Hyderabad. I want to change his name, when will be registration takes place? I headr once registration is done it is difficult to change the name.
18th August 2018, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO CHANGE MY NAME BUT MY SCHOOL HAS SEND MY REGISTRATION DETAILS FOR 10TH EXAM. HELP ME TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM

my father email id
[email protected]
18th August 2018, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

30th September 2018, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

My son is in 9th Class ICSE board. His mother' surname has to be corrected before the 10th examination in2019-20 session.
Kindly suggest the procedure of correction.
31st December 2018, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

How to correct name in school before 10th Class as there's was small correction in upper primary level??
25th February 2019, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 9 soon to be in class 10 i wanted to change my surname and the afidavit is done but the problem is my registration is already done for boards is that possible please reply me soon its really very urgent
25th February 2019, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

While registered 10th board there is a spelling mistake in my sarmane. I pointed the spelling mistake to my School but they did not care that without my parent signature the have submitted registration form. I will appear 10th board exam in 2019. Kindly guide me how can i make spelling correction.
26th February 2019, 04:53 PM
consultguru

Procedure for a name change in educational certificates
  1. Affidavit. Seek the help of a local notary to make an affidavit for a name change.
  2. Publish in the newspaper. Next, you need to publish the change of name in at least two local newspaper.
  3. Gazette notification.
  4. Verification.
  5. Approval.
26th June 2019, 04:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir my son is in 9th class but by mistake his father name is not correct in 8th class t.c. and the previous school is not agree for correct the father name how can I change in father name spelling before registration in 9th class
28th August 2019, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir my daughter is in 9th class but by mistake his mother name is not correct in 8th class t.c. and the previous school is not agree for correct the father name how can I change in mother name spelling before registration in 9th class

please reply me on [email protected]
29th August 2019, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

In school record of my daughter's Mother Name was written in short form "S.T." in place of Shakuntala, Please tell me how I can change full name in place of short Name.
7th September 2019, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

My name's spelling is incorrect in my registration form so is their any way to change it , before boards??
13th September 2019, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the Procedure to change name before 10th board exams? my brother learn in KV school at 10th class
14th September 2019, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

I have done affidavit & News paper work after that submitted to school but school administrators said you have taken new admission in 9 class that's why we don't change. Is it true
15th September 2019, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change father's name before 10th exam
20th September 2019, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

My child name is Dev Mandloi and right now he is 14 year old,he is studying in class IX...till now board registration start in his CBSE school...i have a query when he was 8 year old that time i was change his surname Mandloi instead of Dhakad and already in 2013 i was submitted in his school surname change DOB certificate...but school is not agreed to Change Surname in Board Exam registration...even submitted Municipal DOB certificate
23rd February 2020, 07:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir, my daughter's name is registered with surname in school records whereas her birth certificate and aadhar card have only name without surname. Can it be corrected in school records with the help of birth certificate and affidavit. Or I have to follow full procedure of local newspaper and Gazzett.
19th August 2020, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

I want to correction my mother name
22nd August 2020, 09:00 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Post Re: Procedure to change name before 10th board exams?

Students need to submit some documents for the name correction process. These documents include: School leaving certificate of the previous school which is submitted by the parents at the time of admission.

Procedure:

1. Affidavit. Seek the help of a local notary to make an affidavit for a name
change.
2. Publish in the newspaper. Next, you need to publish the change of name in
at least two local newspaper.
3. Gazette notification.
4. Verification.
5. Approval.
27th September 2020, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

I have to change my title in 10th registration , please help
1st October 2020, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

I want add my surname in 10th class after cbse 9th class registration. How I can add my surname ?? Please help me
9th November 2020, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying in class 9 in kendriya vidyalaya Ajmer.Previously he was studying at kv ongc vadodara.we got transferred from Vadodara to Ajmer. There is spelling mistake in his name.we had word with both the school but they are not doing anything.My son is in class 9 and for the registration of next year board exams we need change in his name.wgat will be the procedure.
4th August 2022, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

I'm in CLS 10 , I filled up my registration form in class 9th and it is gone to board and I'm probably going to be register for CLS 10, but now I want some changes in my name.. The school will not allow me to make any changes in the registration.. So,I want to ask you whether I can make changes in my name in boards. And my board is Uttrakhand board...
Please reply me fast its urgent @ommamgain1976@gmail
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?