6th May 2017, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change school after completion of 9th standard?

I want to know that we can change the school after completing 9th class and get admission in 10th class of CBSE school but in some other state because my parents shifting in some other state for the reason of job so reply me fast that what is the procedure of it?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to change school after completion of 9th class in CBSE board?
  2. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
  3. Can I join a new school in 10th after completion of 9th standard?
  4. Is it possible to change of school after registration of CBSE board in 9th standard?
  5. What is the procedure to be followed for doing 10th in another school after completion of 9th standard?
  6. What is the procedure followed for taking admission in 10th standard after completion of 9th from CBSE school?
  7. What is the procedure we need to follow to change school while doing 9th standard?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission for 10th in a different school after completion of 9th standard?
  9. Procedure to change same branch of school in different state after class 9th standard?
  10. Is it possible to change school while studying in 9th standard? Will there be any effect on further education?
  11. How can I change my school in mid of 9th standard in CBSE board?
  12. Procedure to change school for 10th standard CBSE board from Gujarat to Delhi ?
  13. Is it possible for changing school after completion of 11th?
  14. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  15. Am I eligible to join the school in mid year while doing 9th standard?
  16. Is it possible to change school in 12th standard? What is the procedure followed? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Will I get admission in Kerala after passing 9th Std from UAE school?
  18. Will there be a problem if students change there school from 9th to 10th standard?
9th May 2017, 01:22 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to change school after completion of 9th standard?

Yes, you can change the school and get admission in class 10 of CBSE board after the completion of 9th standard. Your parent need to write the letter in which he/she have to state the matter of changing the city which should be duly signed by the head authority of the previous school and submit the same to the new school along with this you need to submit the photocopy of last examination's mark sheet, Transfer certificate and also the required document's photocopy by the new school in which you are going to take admission.
9th May 2017, 07:16 PM
kalamrockz

Default Re: Procedure to change school after completion of 9th standard?

You will have to write an application to the school principal regarding the transfer and the reason behind it. You should provide a valid reason behind your application or it can be cancelled. You will have to appear for an entrance test in the prospective school you wish to get admission in and after that you can get into the school and continue with your studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?