23rd November 2016, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change school for 10th standard CBSE board from Gujarat to Delhi ?

Sir, I have registered with CBSE for class 9th in a school of Gujrat region. Can I change my school for class 10th in different school in Delhi? Can you please let me know the procedure which I need to follow for this? Awaiting to get the response soon.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  2. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  3. When will the application form of Government school of Gujarat Board be out for 11th standard?
  4. Is it possible to change of school after registration of CBSE board in 9th standard?
  5. What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE board to Kearala board after completion of 10th?
  6. Procedure for change of school and state after registration in 9th class with CBSE board?
  7. How many MBBS seats are reserved for CBSE student in Gujarat? Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board after completing 10th?
  8. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  9. Can I get admission in Gujarat board school from CBSE board after 10th?
  10. What is the procedure to be followed to change school from CBSE TO MP board?
  11. Am I eligible to change the school in 10th standard from CBSE board?
  12. Is it possible to get admission in class 10th in CBSE board? -- [New]
  13. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  14. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  16. What is the procedure followed to change from CBSE board to the other state board?
  17. Is it possible to change school from CBSE to State board after 10th exams?
  18. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
25th November 2016, 04:42 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to change school for 10th standard CBSE board from Gujarat to Delhi ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have registered with CBSE for class 9th in a school of Gujrat region. Can I change my school for class 10th in different school in Delhi? Can you please let me know the procedure which I need to follow for this? Awaiting to get the response soon.

Thanks!

The student can join CBSE Board School 10th class in Delhi, after completing 9th from the CBSE Board from Gujarat. But you have to give them a valid reason for shifting of school. Many schools will not admit students in class 10th. You need to fill up the application form and along with you have to attach the transfer certificate, report card of 9th, Bonafide certificate, migration certificate etc. So you can get admission in 10th class in CBSE Board after selection.
25th November 2016, 06:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change school for 10th standard CBSE board from Gujarat to Delhi ?

To change from CBSE Board school in Gujarat to Delhi for pursuing your 10th standard after completion of your 9th standard from CBSE Board in Gujarat. You need to take Bonafide Certificate, Transfer/ Migration Certificate, 9th standard Marks Sheet, etc., from your old school and submit it in new school where you wish to take admission for pursuing 10th standard. Note that, some schools offer admission in 10th standard only if there are vacant seats available in their school.
25th November 2016, 10:28 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

You can be allowed in some special cases only such as transfer of your parents etc.

The CBSE schools generally don't give the admission in the 10th standard.

However, if you can convince them, you can get the admission. It is possible.

You need to submit the following documents :
* Previous Mark sheets
* School Leaving certificate
* Migration Certificate (due to the change of region)
* Character Certificate.
25th November 2016, 11:32 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can take admission in class 10th in another School from class 9th in CBSE Board as it is possible legally.
For that you will need some kind of documents:

Write an application to the current Board that, you want to change from your current School to another in class 10th.
Take a Transfer Certificate (T.C) from your current school.
Collect your class 9th mark sheet from your current school.
Character certificate from the current school.
You will also need an affidavit and migration certificate to change your School.

You need to submit all the documents in the School office along with the application form of admission where you want to take admission.
28th October 2019, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I'm studying in himachal pradesh so please can you let me know the procedure to change school from himachal to Gujarat
1st November 2019, 12:35 PM
EduXpert

Admission at a different school affiliated to the same board is possible but if you are looking for admission in a school affiliated to any other board then it is not possible.

Admission can be completed with the help of documents like TC and all other documents related to your previous class. The school where you are getting admission should not have any issue too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?