28th October 2017, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to correct my date of birth in school records?

Sir, My child was studied in St Mary school from LKG to 2nd class with one dob. After we moved to the job. He studied 2nd to 7th class in others school but he joined with another dob. I got dob of my child by got office second joining time dob. Now I wish to change his dob in fist school. So please help.

30th October 2017, 09:10 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to correct my date of birth in school records?

To change your son DOB in school records, you need to visit the school where your son is pursuing his studies and inform the school principal about the same. You need to submit the Birth Certificate as a proof to the school to get corrected your son DOB in school records.
30th October 2017, 09:11 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

If you want to get your date of birth corrected in your school records or school certificate, then you need to contact your school principal and inform them about the date of birth correction by carrying required proofs. Mostly, the school will make the changes in your date of birth correctly and if does not correct your date of birth then you can directly contact the respective state education board and request for date of birth correction in marks sheets and they will accept your request and correct your date of birth in marksheet.
30th October 2017, 09:28 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

You will have to write an application to your bored and you can visit any regional centre of your education board and submit the application for correction of date of birth along with supporting document which is birth certificate. And if you do not want to go personally To the Regional Board of the school then you can also send an application to the regional office. Sometimes it is typing error by board, it will be rectified within 30 days and you will receive new certificates with correct date of birth. There is nominal fee for issue of new certificates which you will required to pay as suggested by regional education centre of your board.
30th October 2017, 09:33 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to correct my Date of Birth in school records.

You can get your Date of Birth the corrected in school records by contacting the school administration where you have taken admission for your child.

They will say you the details regarding the process to be followed and they will ask you to fill the application form and you need to submit Date of Birth certificate as a proof to get to corrected your child Date of Birth in school records.
30th October 2017, 10:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To correct your child Date of Birth in school records, you should have your child birth certificate with correct DOB. You need to submit the copy of your child DOB in the school where your son is studying and inform the principal regarding the mistake of your child in school records. The school principal will take note of your request and he will correct your child DOB in school records.
31st October 2017, 09:41 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

You have to contact the school first.

Keep the proof of date of birth with you and submit it in the school.

The date of birth should be correct.

The school shall verify the date of birth and change it in their documents.
31st October 2017, 11:29 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

If you want to change the DOB of your son than you have to visit that school from where he has completed his studies.
You have to fill an application form along with this you have submit DOB certificate.
You will get new certificate within a month.
31st October 2017, 11:36 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

In order to make correction to your son's date of birth, you must have to visit your son's school and meet to the concerned authority. You might have to sign undertaking letter for the same and you have to provide his original birth certificate as a proof of his birth date.
31st October 2017, 02:12 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to change your ward's Date of Birth in the certificates of School, you must have to contact to the School authorities. Contact to the concerned person of the School authorities.
Write an application regarding the matter to change the Date of birth of your ward and submit it in the office along with Birth Certificate which contains the actual DOB.
Further you will be guided by the School authorities to change the DOB of your ward.
5th February 2018, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Yes actually I want to change my dob in school actual Bob is 2-05-1988 but my parents are given 2-06-1983 as now my mother is no more.
22nd January 2019, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

My son joined a school for LKG with 04-04 2005 as his DOB he completed his primary studies.. He joind in Karnataka.. Now he is studying 8th class.. Now I observed his original DOB is 04-04-2006. So I produced original DOB certificate and DOB corrected up to primary school level.. Now in high school level he is they are asking court decree for DOB please help me give a suggestion.. Thanking you
19th September 2021, 09:15 PM
aditii_y

My son is in 10th class right now, his date of birth is wrong in the school records 2006, but his actual date of birth is 2005 of which we have proof also his birth certificate from base hospital . He did 1st to 3rd in different kv school and thn 3 rd in different kv and then from 4th to present is in different kv ..due to transfers . Now we want to correct his date of birth before his 10th registration but his school principal is saying to get it correct from other previous schools which are in gujrat bt nkw we are in delhi .. what should we do now..we cant go to bhuj as his father is not well.. how can we change his datw of birth from school record before 10th registration which are just started and went till 9th oct.

Please adivce..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?