19th November 2018, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and entrance exams to join Indian Air Force on Intermediate basis?

Hello everyone, I am studying in 11th standard with Science faculty and after passing my Higher Secondary course examination from Gujarat Board, I wish to join Indian Air Force and as such I wish to know what is the procedure and what are the entrance examinations to be passed to join Indian Air Force after passing Higher Secondary course examination?

25th November 2018, 07:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and entrance exams to join Indian Air Force on Intermediate basis?

If you have completed class 12th with PCM stream, then NDA exam is the best option for officer level jobs at Indian Air Force. UPSC conducts exam every year for class 12th students.

There are non officer level jobs too, which are Group X and Group Y trade. You can apply for them too. Indian Air Force releases notification, when there are vacancies available.
27th November 2018, 12:42 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and entrance exams to join Indian Air Force on Intermediate basis?

NDA is National Defence Academy. The examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed or pursuing 12th from a recognised board. The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years. Only male candidates are eligible to appear in the examination.

For Indian Air Force, it is mandatory to have Physics and Mathematics as main paper. The detail information is available at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?