26th February 2015, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission for 5th standard in Putaparthi Sai Baba School?

Procedure to get admission for 5th standard in Putaparthi Sai Baba School? Can someone provide me in detail I just wanted to enroll my son in the school and I am already running short of time. Looking forward to get the reply soon. Thanks.

7th March 2015, 01:35 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for 5th standard in Putaparthi Sai Baba School?

Sri Satya Sai Higher Secondary School is located in Anantapur district of Andhra Pradesh.
Admission in this school is purely based on the merit. No reservation is made for any community, caste, creed, class, religion or region. So, meritorious students can get admission easily here. However, average students would have to struggle for getting admission here.
There are certain Age limit criteria for admission to Satya Sai Higher Secondary School.
The child being admitted to class 5 must have attained at least 9.5 years of age and not more than 10.5 years of age at the time of admission in the school.
In case, you are admitting your ward on the basis of Transfer Certificate (Tc), then the DOB written in the TC would be accepted for admission.
For more information, you may visit: http://www.ssshss.edu.in/
7th November 2019, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for 5th standard in Putaparthi Sai Baba School?

My Daughter 6 th Class Jioning our School My Daughter
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?