21st January 2019, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get domicile of Andhra Pradesh to study further in Vijayawada for 10th student of Kerala?

Hello friends, my daughter is born in Andhra Pradesh but done her schooling from Kerala. She is now in grade 10th. She wants to pursue her higher studies from Vijayawada and wants to give her NEET from Andhra Pradesh. My husband is born in Vijayawada and done his schooling and higher studies from Vijayawada. We have our own property in Vijayawada. I would like to know can my daughter get the domicile of Andhra Pradesh and what is the procedure to get the domicile certificate?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Entrance exams to study Agricultural Engineering Diploma course for 10th student in Andhra Pradesh? 5 27th May 2020 09:00 PM
Can I secure HS Commerce admission in any reputed school of Vijayawada with 51% in 10th Andhra Pradesh Board exam? 1 9th December 2018 06:19 PM
Whether a 12th student can get a domicile of Andhra Pradesh being a citizen of Tamil Nadu? 1 5th December 2018 06:54 PM
Am I eligible to appear in NEET and AIPMT being a 12th Andhra Pradesh student having domicile of Madhya Pradesh and completed 10th in Chhattisgarh from CBSE? 7 6th November 2018 04:01 PM