7th November 2016, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in NEET and AIPMT being a 12th Andhra Pradesh student having domicile of Madhya Pradesh and completed 10th in Chhattisgarh from CBSE?

I am domicile of Madhya Pradesh, studied upto class 8th in MP Board then studied class 9th and 10th in Chhattisgarh from CBSE Board. But now I have opted to study class 11th and 12th from Andhra Pradesh State Board and right now preparing for 12th Board exam. Will I be eligible for appearing upcoming NEET and AIPMT from Andhra Pradesh?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear in MPPET being a citizen of Chhattisgarh having completed 12th from Madhya Pradesh?
  2. Can I get Domicile Certificate to study 11th in Rajasthan if studied 10th and belongs to Madhya Pradesh?
  3. Am I eligible to write KCET Exam having completed 10th, 11th and 12th in Andhra Pradesh and being a resident of Andhra Pradesh?
  4. Andhra Pradesh state is getting exemption from participating in NEET?
  5. Am I eligible to apply in AIPGMEE if completed Schooling in Andhra Pradesh and MBBS from Tamil Nadu?
  6. Are the students of Andhra Pradesh eligible to write AIPMT if completed 12th in AP?
  7. Am I eligible to appear in K-CET(MBBS) if completed 10th & 12th in Andhra Pradesh?
  8. When woud the NEET be conducted in Andhra Pradesh? Would the CBSE students from AP eligible for the same? How can apply for the same?
  9. Whether eligible to appear for AIPMT, if intermediate done from Andhra Pradesh?
  10. Can I apply for Madhra Pradesh being a resident of MP?
  11. Whether a candidate is considered as a Local if study 11th in Andhra Pradesh and completed 10th CBSE in Gujarat?
  12. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  13. Where should I take admission for MBBS/BDS course? What is the minimum fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of Core Mechanical companies in Hyderabad?
  15. Names of the best commerce colleges of MP and UP?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Madhya Pradesh PET entrance exam after completing class 12th CBSE Board from Uttar Pradesh? -- [New]
  17. Is there any chance to get MBBS College in Madhya Pradesh having 292 marks in AIPMT?
  18. Can I study MBBS in the mentioned states being a Domicile of U.P.? Which 3 states should I opt for NEET-UG?
8th November 2016, 10:53 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in NEET and AIPMT being a 12th Andhra Pradesh student having domicile of Madhya Pradesh and completed 10th in Chhattisgarh from CBSE?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you will be eligible to appear in the NEET and AIPMT entrance examinations after the completion of class 12th in Andhra Pradesh.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th studying PCB from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to appear in the above mentioned entrance examinations.
9th November 2016, 02:49 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in NEET and AIPMT being a 12th Andhra Pradesh student having domicile of Madhya Pradesh and completed 10th in Chhattisgarh from CBSE?

You should have a permanent domicile resident of Andhra Pradesh to be eligible to appear for the above mentioned examination ot your parents should be working in Andhra Pradesh government in any department or your 12th standard of education should be from a recognized board from Assam.

Therefore, in your case, you are very much eligible to appear for the above mentioned examination as you have completed your 12th level of education from a Assam itself, so you need not worry about it. You should have just prepare well for your examination.
9th November 2016, 09:34 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

NEET stands for National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test. National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test for Under Graduates acronym as NEET UG will be taken by CBSE to admit aspiring candidates to undergraduate medical course throughout India.

Eligibility Criteria

=> Candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> The age of candidate must be in between 17 to 25 years as on 31st December of the admission year.

As per your age, you are eligible to appear in NEET and AIPMT being a 12th Andhra Pradesh student having domicile of Madhya Pradesh and completed 10th in Chhattisgarh from CBSE.
10th November 2016, 01:24 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am domicile of Madhya Pradesh, studied upto class 8th in MP Board then studied class 9th and 10th in Chhattisgarh from CBSE Board. But now I have opted to study class 11th and 12th from Andhra Pradesh State Board and right now preparing for 12th Board exam. Will I be eligible for appearing upcoming NEET and AIPMT from Andhra Pradesh?
Yes, you are eligible for NEET and AIPMT exam.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject are eligible for NEET and AIPMT exam. At 10+2 level you need to secure minimum 50% of marks in physics, chemistry and biology taken together.

Your minimum age should be 17 years.
24th October 2017, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

My daughter is going to give her 10 board from cbse Gujarat state we will move to MP when she will be in 11th v hv r native in mp will she get domicile of mp for entrance of medical or engineering?
9th February 2018, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th last year n scored less that 50% so I am repeating the exam from Maharashtra board privately. M I eligible for next.? Please reply will be helpful
6th November 2018, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

I have completed class 12th from uttar pradesh can i appear for neet in delhi??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?