15th June 2017, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get equivalence certificate for PUC

I have completed SSLC after 3 years diploma in OT technology and then BSc anesthesia technologist. Now I need PUC equivalent certificate in Karnataka. How can I get?

18th June 2017, 01:11 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get equivalence certificate for PUC

SSLC stands for Secondary School Leaving Certificate (equivalent to class 10th standard).
So, after completion of SSLC (class 10th) you opted for diploma in OT technology instead of Senior Secondary Examination or PUC (Pre-University Course).
It is believed at some sector that polytechnic diploma is equivalent to 12th standard.If you passed polytechnic diploma then it is like 10+3.
However at some place either it is for higher education or for job, it is required for a candidate to have 10th standard-->10+2 standard-->graduation qualification in order be eligible for that particular job or higher education.
Hence to get equivalent PUC certificate in Karnataka, you have to pursue Senior Secondary Examination or Pre-University Course from Karnataka board.
10th June 2018, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

I have completed 10th in bangalore . Now i'm in tamilnadu. I want 10th equivalent certificate to join higher secondary school in tamilnadu. Where to get equivalent certificate
23rd May 2020, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

sir am completed diploma in mechanical engg so i want to get puc equalent certificate please help me how to get it
10th June 2020, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am completed i t i please tell me the Procedure how to get equivalence certificate for PUC
19th July 2020, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

I have perused Sahithya (Sanskrit)certificate from the then Maharaja Sanskrit College,Mysore (which is now an University) and on basis of that certificate I want equivalent certificate for PUC.
How to apply? What are the requirements?
23rd July 2020, 12:18 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Post Re: Procedure to get equivalence certificate for PUC

As per policy of IBCC, educational documents of the student will be referred to concerned authority for verification/ clarification of the documents furnished to IBCC. Proper Equivalence Certificate will be issued after receipt of verification reply from concerned authority/institution.

The students are advised to send the following documents for issuing Equivalence Certificate: 1) Photocopy of the Degree / Certificate together with the year-wise Academic Transcript duly authenticated by the Indian Embassy in their country (or) their Mission in India.
23rd August 2020, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

i have done diploma in civil engineering after 10th in ICSE. i want a certificate stating that diploma certificate is equivalent to 12th or PUC. i have also completed B.E in civil engineering.
5th September 2020, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

I studied in Phoenix public school and I have completed 10 IGCSE, so I need equivalent certificate
18th January 2021, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am completed i t i please tell me the Procedure how to get equivalence certificate for PUC
3rd April 2021, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

I have completed SSLC & diploma in technical board of Bangalore & now i wan to join BE in Maharashtra so i need equivalent certificate. please guide me how to get
18th May 2021, 02:13 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Steps to Get Equivalence Certificate:-

1. Sign In/ Sign Up to your PUC User Profile account.

2. Provide complete and authentic educational details starting from Matriculation.

3. Select the documents for which you require Equivalence certificate.

4. Print the application.

5. Required Documents.

6. Equivalence fee.

7. Documents Required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?