21st May 2015, 03:36 AM
Unregistered

Procedure of improving marks in 10th ICSE board after results?

I Got 61% in 10th ICSE board but I want to improve marks in 10th ICSE board after results. What is process of the ICSE board. Please answer me !

21st May 2015, 11:21 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure of improving marks in 10th ICSE board after results?

There is no necessary to go for improvement examination as it will cost you a year and also marks obtained in 10th standard is not going to bother you idisqualify you from any examination.
At present all the competitive examination are either on the basis of 12th or graduation or post-graduation marks.
So, i will suggest you to labor hard and score more better in higher studies as these results will determine your future.
21st May 2015, 12:03 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can appear for improvement exam which is a provision laid by the council in order to improve one's own marks if one feels that it is not adequate.

For that you don't have to do much, just contact your school officials and ask them improvement examination form, and after having filled up the form and the examination fee, you will be most eligible to appear for improvement examination.
21st May 2015, 12:29 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

If you want to improve your marks, you can appear for the 10th ICSE Compartment exam. Generally, this exam is conducted within one or two months, after the declaration of your 10th ICSE results. You can apply for 10th ICSE Compartment exam, by contacting your school examination branch. They will provide you a application form to apply for this exam, then you should fill up and submit it by paying prescribed fee. After receiving Hall ticket, you can appear for exam and you can improve your marks.
29th May 2015, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

If I want to give only one or two papers for improvisation, then what should I do. After giving exams, what next?
24th October 2017, 06:03 PM
77mdWaseem

Graduation without 12th in India ? Is it possible to do Graduation on the basis of 10th marks? If yes then from where to get the form?
26th December 2019, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I get improvement. In class x after two or three. Years of passing year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?