25th January 2019, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Indian Navy for 12th student?

Hello Sir, I am pursuing my 11th standard. I am a Boxer played 8 nationals and got 2 medals. My aim is that I want to join Indian Navy. So, I want to know how can I join this Indian Navy? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

31st January 2019, 02:24 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Navy for 12th student?

Candidates pursuing in 12th are eligible to appear for NDA examination and after qualifying in the examination will become eligible for selection in Indian Navy.

The examination is conducted by UPSC. The two stages are Written and SSB.

Candidate must have passed 12th in PCM for selection in Indian Navy.

Candidates after qualifying in both stage will become eligible for final selection.
31st January 2019, 03:22 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

To join Navy, you will have to clear written test and Service Selection Board of NDA examination.

Eligibility for NDA exam:

1. You must have opted for science stream from a recognized board. In science stream, you should have selected Mathematics, Physics as compulsory subjects.

2. Age limit is 16.5 to 19.5 years.

3. Unmarried male Indian citizens are eligible for exam.

It is conducted twice every year.
31st January 2019, 05:07 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

The above qualification is not helpful for direct recruitment in Indian Navy.

So, you will have to appear for the examination and qualify in it for final selection.

The eligibility to appear for NDA examination is that candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main paper. The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years.

So, you need to better preparation for selection in Indian Navy as an officer.
31st January 2019, 05:25 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Procedure for a 12th standard student to join Indian Navy:

>>Candidates need to apply for National Defence Academy entrance exam conducted by UPSC twice every year.

>>For Indian Navy, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject are necessary.

>>Age limit is 16.5 to 19.5 years.

You need to crack written test and SSB for final selection in Indian Navy.
31st January 2019, 07:30 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

To join Indian Navy you have clear NDA entrance exam.

NDA stands for National Defense Academy. This exam is conducted by UPSC every year. NDA has three wings Indian Navy, Indian Army and Indian Air Force.

The eligibility criteria for this exam is candidate must have passed 10+2 with PCM as a main paper from a recognized university. Candidate age must be 16.5 to 19.5 years. Final year candidate are also eligible to appear in this exam.

For more information, you can visit their official website www.upsc.gov.in.
31st January 2019, 08:10 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Being a student of Class 12th, you are eligible to join Indian Navy both as an officer as well as a sailor after completion of your Class 12th on the basis of your educational qualification.

Further, for officer's entry, you are required to qualify NDA ( National Defence Academy) examination and for appearing in the same examination, you need to be an unmarried Indian male candidate with your age lying within 16.5 years to 19.5 years. Also, you must have completed your Class 12th with Mathematics and Physics as main subjects from a recognised board. Physical fitness as per the service requirement is also must.

While for the sailors entry, apart from the educational qualification, you need to be an unmarried Indian male candidate with your age lying within 17 years to 21 years. Physical fitness as per the service requirement norms is must in this case too.

For more details and updates regarding different career opportunities available as per your qualification, you can refer to the link www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
11th February 2019, 08:33 PM
Maa Ka Pyar

NDA provide the opportunity to male candidates to become commissioned officer in ARMED FORCES of India to serve the nations.
NDA exam is conducted by UPSC(union public service commission) twice in a year
There are following criteria to appear in NDA exam.
1. Candidate must have passed 12th class with physics and mathematics subject.
2. Age limit of candidates in between 16½-19½ years during the commencement of training.
3. If you cleared written exam then you have to appear in SSB process which observed the officer like quality in candidates.
For more information regarding to navy you can also visit on the official website of navy www.joinindiannavy.in.
There is another provision to join Indian Navy as a sailor and AA which is Non commissioning rank just after 12th class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?