10th December 2016, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Can a Female Arts student join the Indian Navy? What is the procedure to join?

Respected Sir, I am Female Arts student and now I wish to join the Indian Navy so I want to know can a Female Arts student join the Indian Navy? What is the procedure to join? Please answer as soon as possible.

12th December 2016, 08:02 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Female Arts student join the Indian Navy? What is the procedure to join?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am Female Arts student and now I wish to join the Indian Navy so I want to know can a Female Arts student join the Indian Navy? What is the procedure to join? Please answer as soon as possible.
No, female arts students are not eligible for Indian Navy exam. But you can apply for Indian Army through CDS exam. If you have completed graduation degree in Arts.

CDS stands for COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE

Indian Military Academy:- You need to be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. Your age should be between 19 to 24 years.

Officer's Training Academy:- You need to have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institution. Your age should be between 19 to 25 years.
12th December 2016, 06:57 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Female Arts student join the Indian Navy? What is the procedure to join?

Candidates with bachelor degree in Arts discipline are not eligible to join Indian Navy.

So, being the female candidate and having Arts as discipline you are not eligible to join Indian Navy.

For joining Indian Navy the discipline of bachelor degree must be B.Tech/B.E/B.Sc/B.Com.
31st March 2019, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir, can I join merchant navy I'm graduation B.A (English Honers) how to join merchant navy.
11th October 2022, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th with science and maths and graduated with arts.I am a female candidate. Can I join Indian Navy in any way ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?