4th August 2019, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Jharkhand Board for admission in Bishop Hartmann Academy Ranchi?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study my Higher Secondary Science in Bishop Hartmann Academy Ranchi. But it is a CBSE Board school. And I am preparing for my Board exam from Jharkhand Board for 10th standard. I would like to know the process of migration. Please let me know about this asap.

12th August 2019, 05:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Jharkhand Board for admission in Bishop Hartmann Academy Ranchi?

You need to fulfill the merit for admission at any school for your higher secondary admission in any stream. The merit is decided based on your class 10th board exam marks. If you have got excellent marks then surely you can get admission at any school in India.

For the process of migration you will need migration certificate and TC to complete the process is change of board. Just fulfill the merit and rest will be just formality.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?