11th November 2016, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

How to change my date of birth in School Marksheet?

Sir/Mam, I am Komal Gupta, like to ask you how can change my date of birth. My original date of birth is 04/11/1999, whereas in Open School 10th Marksheet, Admit, Pass Certificate is 24.01.1998. This is as per affidavit submitted by my father. Please help me. Awaiting to get the answer soon.

12th November 2016, 12:20 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to change my date of birth in School Marksheet?

To change your Date of Birth in your Marksheet, you must have to contact to the Board office from where you have completed your class 10th.
Contact to the concerned person there. Write an application to the concerned person stating your query, I am sure that you will be helped in the matter positively.

12th November 2016, 11:36 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You need to contact your school official and your board too, you will have to write an application to your respective Institute and I am sure you will be getting a duplicate certificate with change in name, or you will have to provide an affidavit with the correction of D.O.B. and provide it to your school along with other documents.

12th November 2016, 06:26 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I am Komal Gupta, like to ask you how can change my date of birth. My original date of birth is 04/11/1999, whereas in Open School 10th Marksheet, Admit, Pass Certificate is 24.01.1998. This is as per affidavit submitted by my father. Please help me. Awaiting to get the answer soon.
Sorry that you can't change the Date of Birth in your 10th certificate. However, you can use your birth certificate with the correct date of birth during admission in colleges or you can apply for a fresh birth certificate by writing an application to the municipal officer. These are the two options available.

15th November 2016, 10:33 PM
princekainth2

You must contact school administration and even contact CBSE office and get it sorted ASAP.

School administration will help in Filing correction form and proceed to board headquarters. You must provide some proof like the birth certificate.

You will receive correct mark sheet through post. It could take some time.

25th September 2017, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

My date of birth is 10-9-1988 but in 10th marks is 10-9-1986 mean my elder sister date birth also same please suggest how can i change my right date of birth in my 10th marks card

2nd June 2018, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR/MADAM, I AM ANUJ CHAUHAN, PLEASE ASK THE PROCEDURE OF CHANGE THE DATE OF BIRTH IN 10TH MARK SHEET. I HAVE NOT BIRTH CERTIFICATE MY ORIGINAL D.O.B. IS 14/10/1992 BUT 10TH CERTIFICATE SHOW IN 14/10/1990. PLEASE SUGGEST ME SIR/MADAM. I AWAITING YOUR REPLY...

12th August 2019, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam,Can I get the format of affidavit for changing my dob please...

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?