24th April 2018, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Jharkhand State Board for 11th admission?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study my Higher Secondary in Adarsh Vidya Mandir. But it is a CBSE school. And I have given my Board exam from State Board of Jharkhand of 10th standard. I would like to know the process of migration. Please let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Jharkhand State Board for 11th admission?
  2. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Kerala State Board for 11th Science admission?
  3. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Sikkim State Board for 11th Science admission?
  4. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from UP State Board for 11th Science admission?
  5. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Haryana State Board for 11th Science admission?
  6. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Telangana State Board for 11th Science admission? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Maharashtra State Board for 11th Science admission?
  8. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Meghalaya State Board for 11th admission?
  9. Possibility to migrate from UP Board to CBSE for 12th admission? Procedure to migrate?
  10. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  11. Should I migrate to State Board for further studies of Architecture being an 11th CBSE student?
  12. Procedure to migrate in ISC Board from Assam State Board for 11th Science admission?
  13. Procedure to migrate from CBSE board to state board after completion of 10th standard?
  14. Procedure to migrate in ISC Board from Punjab State Board for admission in 11th Science?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in Hyderabad State board if completed 11th from Qatar? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Which will be the easiest Board among CBSE and MP Board to study in 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to migrate from AHSEC to CBSE Board?
  18. Procedure to migrate in IGCSE Board from Delhi State Board for 11th Science admission?
31st August 2018, 02:07 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Jharkhand State Board for 11th admission?

Yes, candidates passed from a recognised board are eligible to get admission in school affiliated with another board.

The required qualification to get admission in Std 11th is that candidate must have passed 10th from a recognised board.

Candidates have to submit the migration certificate to get the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?