8th June 2019, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to join Bivha International School for 10th BSEB student?

Hi friends, my daughter is studying in 10th standard from BSEB Board school. But I want to admit her in Bivha International School for 11th standard. So, I would like to know that, is it possible for her to join Bivha International School after her 10th standard?

12th June 2019, 04:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to join Bivha International School for 10th BSEB student?

Admission in class 11th at any school is based on your class 10th board exams marks. If you have got excellent marks then chances of admission at your choice of school is definitely good. Just make sure you have all the documents required for admission.

For a change of board, you will need migration certificate and TC. Just make sure you fulfill the merit and rest will be done on the basis of documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?