8th June 2019, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Is CBSE better than WBCHSE for JEE Advanced aspirant?

Hi Sir, I want to crack JEE Advanced. I have completed my 10th from WBBSE Board and secured 90.71% marks. I am little confused in between CBSE and WBCHSE Board. I would like to know that is CBSE better for me as I am looking for JEE Advanced?

11th June 2019, 11:01 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is CBSE better than WBCHSE for JEE Advanced aspirant?

According to me CBSE is better than any other board for for engineering aspirant because the syllabus of these exams are based on CBSE board syllabus.
Moreover CBSE board syllabus is very defined and concept best hence it will help you to solve the questions in the exam.
12th June 2019, 05:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is CBSE better than WBCHSE for JEE Advanced aspirant?

There is no record that CBSE is better than any other board for JEE Advanced preparation but most of the students go for CBSE affiliated schools because they are the biggest education board in India with schools all over India. Hence, it is up to you to take the decision according to the schools available in your area.

There should be some good schools affiliated to WBCHSE in your area and you can take admission in those too. CBSE is definitely the first choice for most of the students because their record is better than any state board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?