8th May 2019, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to get Nursery admission in DBMS English School, Jamshedpur?

Hello everyone, I want my son to get admission in DBMS English School, Jamshedpur. He is 4 years old only and I want his admission in Nursery. So can you please tell me how can I get apply for admission? And what are the requirements at the time of admission?

13th May 2019, 03:05 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to get Nursery admission in DBMS English School, Jamshedpur?

The procedure is very simple, you will have to appear for an interview session conducted by the prospective school itself along with your wife and son and once after clearing the interview your child will be very much eligible to get admission and continue with career ahead.

There is nothing to worry in it as the child will not be asked tough questions, he will only be asked to speak up, you will have to prepare the child just that much so that he can communicate with the interviewer and nothing more than that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?