25th July 2016, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study in 11th Science for 10th CBSE student of Patna?

I am Jitara Chauhan, studying in 10th standard from CBSE Board in Patna, Bihar. After completing my 10th I want to get admission in Science stream in 11th standard. Kindly tell me the procedure for taking admission in 11th Science after my 10th. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer 11th Science in Visakhapatnam? Percentage required to get admission?
  2. Is it possible to study 11th in Sainik School, Ghorakhal for a CBSE candidate on 10th basis? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Procedure to get admission in 11th Science at Mumbai for 10th CBSE student of Gujarat?
  4. Can I get admission to study 11th Science if completed 10th CBSE last year?
  5. Procedure and percentage required in 10th CBSE to study 11th Science in IGCSE Board?
  6. Admission procedure to study in Super-30, Patna for 11th candidate?
  7. Detailed admission procedure and total expenses to study 11th in CBSE Residential School for 10th ICSE student?
  8. Whether a CBSE student can get admission to study B.Sc in Patna Science College?
  9. Can I get admission to study 11th CBSE Science if secure 50% in 10th ICSE?
  10. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and WBCHSE to study in 11th Science if secured 90% in 10th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which CBSE school is the best one in Patna for class 11th standard? -- [New]
  12. Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Aligarh Muslim University for 10th CBSE student?
  13. Procedure to get admission in 11th CBSE for 10th NIOS student?
  14. Can I get 10th TC from current school for admission in 11th at another school?
  15. List of CBSE schools offering Science in 11th standard in Lucknow for a candidate with 7 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  16. Procedure to study 11th in Kerala State Board for 10th CBSE student?
  17. Procedure to transfer in WBCHSE Board to study 11th Arts for a candidate who has secured 68.45% in 10th CBSE? List of schools which offers admission in Kolkata?
  18. Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Jaipur for 10th BSEB female candidate?
26th July 2016, 01:09 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in 11th Science for 10th CBSE student of Patna?

After completion of your matriculation, you have to apply for a fresh admission in 11th standard. To get admission in 11th standard, you have to submit new admission form along with following documents :
** Marks sheet of 10th standard.
** Passport size latest photographs.
** Admission Fee.
After submitting your admission form and fee, you will be issued with a registration number. After that you can start your classes from the scheduled date.
However if you want to change your school, then you will need an additional certificate named Migration Certificate.
26th July 2016, 03:18 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in 11th Science for 10th CBSE student of Patna?

In order to get admission in 11th Science in any recognized school, you will first of all have to fill in the admission form of the prospective school and provide the required documents asked for. If however, you fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria for admission in the prospective school, you will be allowed admission in the school in science stream.
26th July 2016, 10:54 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

The admission in the different school in CBSE is conducted on the basis of score in board examination (10th) or also through entrance examination.

So, kindly give the name of the school in which you want to get the admission for more detail about the admission procedure in 11th Std.

The required eligibility for admission in 11th std is candidate must have passed 10th from recognised board.

Some of best CBSE affiliated school in Patna is :-

D.A.V Public School.

St. Joseph Convent High School.

St. John's Residential School.

Don Bosco Academy.
26th July 2016, 01:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To take admission in 11th standard Science stream after completion of your 10th standard from CBSE Board, you have to take Transfer Certificate from your old school and you have to submit in the new school where you wish to take admission in 11th standard Science stream.

Some schools conducts an entrance examination to offer admissions in 11th standard whereas some schools offer admissions to 11th standard on basis of candidate's 10th standard board examination marks. So, you need to appear and qualify the entrance examination to get admission in 11th standard, if the school you wish to apply for admission conducts an entrance examination to offer admission in 11th standard Science stream.
26th July 2016, 01:36 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

First of all you must decide that you want to take admission in School, or College for First Year Junior College. Whatever you chose have apply for that. After the declaration of 10th result forms will be available. Schools & Colleges will take admissions on the basis of cut of marks. They list the cut off marks if your percentage is low then you may not get admission in good school or college. So study hard to get good marks.
24th April 2018, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Can student of Nepal get admission in patna in 11 class? I have given 10th exam from nepal and you might be know that the result of 10 class in Nepal is used declare after india declare their result of 10 class...so can i get admission in patna collage if i show my 10 class report card later when my result comes from nepal
12th May 2019, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

In group of PCM in science streams the subject offered is English as compulsory and other any one of the following physical health , computer , fit what is this which is score able
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?