30th January 2019, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure 8th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kadapa?

Hello Sir, my daughter is 13 years of age and I am planning to admit her in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kadapa for 8th standard. So, I want to know about the procedure for securing admission in this school for 8th standard. Waiting for your response!

11th February 2019, 05:29 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure 8th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kadapa?

There is no entrance examination for the admission in std 8th.

So, you are eligible to get admission in the school only in std 9th.

Entrance examination is conducted for the admission and after qualifying in the examination will become eligible for admission.
12th February 2019, 11:07 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure 8th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kadapa?

I am sorry to say that you can not admit your daughter in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kadapa for 8th standard. In Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kadapa students can get admission in class 6th standard and 9th standard only. Admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kadapa is made in the basis of merit of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test(JNVST) conducted by CBSE.

Last edited by ppsahu; 13th February 2019 at 07:12 AM. Reason: Remove *
12th February 2019, 12:25 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

JNV is a co-ed as well as residential school. There is no entrance examination for the admission in std 8th in JNV.

So, candidates willing to get the admission in Std 8th are not eligible for it.

You will have to wait for the next year to get admission in std 9th in the JNV.
12th February 2019, 06:44 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Entrance examination is conducted for admission in the JNV in std 6th or std 9th.

There is no entrance test for admission in std 8th.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in the course in std 8th in the school.
8th May 2020, 08:44 AM
Smart worker n
Member+

There is no such procedure for the 8 class.students can not get admission in 8th standard in any Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas. Students are admitted in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas in class 6th standard and 9 th standard. Wait for the one year and then your daughter is eligible for this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?