30th January 2019, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to secure 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kadapa?

Hello friends, I am interested to admit my daughter in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kadapa. I just want to know the requirements for securing admission in this school for 5th standard. Kindly let me know about the requirements as soon as possible.

11th February 2019, 06:17 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kadapa?

Candidates pursuing are not eligible to get admission in Std 5th in JNV. Entrance examination is conducted for admission in std 6th and Std 9th.

So, you will have to wait for the next year to get admission in the Std 6th.

You will become eligible to get admission in std 6th after qualifying in the entrance examination.
12th February 2019, 11:47 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kadapa?

I would like to let you know that you can not admit your daughter in 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kadapa. Admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kadapa is made in class 6th and class 9th. Admission to class 6th and 9th is done on the basis of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test(JNVST). This is an entrance exam designed, developed and conducted by the CBSE.

Selected student has to submit the following documents at the time of admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas for verification:

Residence Certificate,

Proof for date of birth,

Certificate for rural area (for rural quota),

Student is bound to submit any and every document if requested by the authority.

Last edited by ppsahu; 13th February 2019 at 08:12 AM. Reason: Remove *
12th February 2019, 12:37 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

No, possibility of getting admission in std 5th in JNV.

There is no entrance examination for admission and you will become eligible for admission only in std 6th, std 9th or Std 11th.

So, you will have to wait for the next year to get admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?