30th January 2019, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fees for 8th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kadapa?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the fees for 8th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kadapa. I want to admit my son in this school. So, can I know about the admission fees and also the tuition fees?

12th February 2019, 10:32 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and tuition fees for 8th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kadapa?

Students can not get admission in 8th standard in any Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas. Students are admitted in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas in class 6th standard and 9th standard. Admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas is made on the basis of an Entrance Written Test through OMR Based offline. For class 6th to 8th there is no application fee and tuition fee.
Education in the schools is free including boarding, lodging, uniforms and textbooks. A nominal fee of Rs. 600/- per month is collected from the students of classes 9th to 12th only.
Ward of Government employees has to be paid Rs. 1500/- per month. SC/ST, Girls, Divyang and BPL are exempted from monthly fee.

Last edited by ppsahu; 13th February 2019 at 07:11 AM. Reason: Remove *
12th February 2019, 12:28 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and tuition fees for 8th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kadapa?

Entrance examination is not conducted for admission in std 8th in JNV which is a co-ed cum residential school.

The entrance examination is conducted for admission in Std 6th or in Std 9th.

So, if you want to get admission in JNV, you have to appear and qualify in examination conducted for admission in std 9th.

So, it is not possible to give you fee structure for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?