25th January 2015, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to study 11th in Kerala State Board for 10th CBSE student?

Hello
I wrote 10th school conducted cbse board exam
I want to get admission in kerala state board in 11th
will i get admission in state(kerala) schools?
please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  2. Can I join 11th in state board if I have completed 10th in CBSE?
  3. CBSE or State Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  4. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  6. Procedure to get admission in 11th Science at Mumbai for 10th CBSE student of Gujarat?
  7. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  8. Which one is more better CBSE or State board? Which will be beneficial for placement?
  9. Can a CBSE 10th standard student get admission in Maharashtra state board in 11th?
  10. Can I get 10th TC from current school for admission in 11th at another school?
  11. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  12. Can I change from CBSE to State board in 11th standard?
  13. Can I get admission in 11th Science of Gujarat state board if completed 10th CBSE from Private school?
  14. After 10th exams from which board should I do 11th, MP Board or CBSE board?
  15. Eligibility for CET exam in 2013 after 11th and 12th from Andhra state board and 4th to 10th from CBSE?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in Hyderabad State board if completed 11th from Qatar? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Whether a candidate will get admission in 11th ICSE after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  18. Should I go for Maharashtra state board students after scoring 74.1% in 10th CBSE?
11th February 2015, 12:16 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study 11th in Kerala State Board for 10th CBSE student?

Yes, you can definitely get admission in Kerala State Board in 11th standard. There is no problem if you are from CBSE curriculum. However, the final selection in the concerned schools will depend purely on the number of vacancies in the concerned schools and your relative performance in tenth standard to other applicants. You need to get the admission form from the schools following Kerala State Board Curriculum, fill it up completely and submit it before the stipulated date. Make sure you provide the specified documents, then wait for the results. Hopefully you will get shortlisted and get admission in Kerala State Board school.
24th May 2015, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to study 11th in Kerala State Board for 10th CBSE student?

What is this "form from the schools following Kerala State Board Curriculum" .
From what I have read State admission is through HSCAP Centralized Allotment that will close its portal on 25-05-2015, while the CBSE 10th results are scheduled to be realsed on 27-05-2015.Now Please explain how the CBSE student can fill the online allotment form without his result...IS there a way....plaese respond fast,,,,I may have to aporach a school rnning state syllabus...
25th May 2016, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

What is this "form from the schools following Kerala State Board Curriculum" .
From what I have read State admission is through HSCAP Centralized Allotment that will close its portal on 25-05-2015, while the CBSE 10th results are scheduled to be realsed on 27-05-2015.Now Please explain how the CBSE student can fill the online allotment form without his result...IS there a way....pleaase respond fast,,,,I may have to approach a school rnning state syllabus...
5th May 2017, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

My sister's daughter is studying in Tamil Nadu State Board syllabus tenth standard. We plan to bring her to kerala and continue eleventh standard in state board of kerala. What is the procedure
28th January 2018, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission for Std 11th from Maharashtra State Board to Kerala CBSE?What are the procedures?
12th June 2018, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

I got allotment in kerala state board. What are the details or documents I should take to the allotted school?
5th October 2020, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study 11th in Kerala State Board for 10th cbse student with basic mathemtics as the new subject?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?