17th January 2015, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I join 11th in state board if I have completed 10th in CBSE?

I am studying in 10th CBSE and have opted for school exam.

Can I join a state board school in my 11th standard.?

Related Questions:
  1. CBSE or State Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  2. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  3. Can I get admission in 11th Science of Gujarat state board if completed 10th CBSE from Private school?
  4. How to take admission in class 11th after completing 10th in Cambridge board
  5. Can I change from CBSE to State board in 11th standard?
  6. After 10th exams from which board should I do 11th, MP Board or CBSE board?
  7. Eligibility for CET exam in 2013 after 11th and 12th from Andhra state board and 4th to 10th from CBSE?
  8. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which board to choose after passing 10th, CBSE or GSEB?
  10. Should I go for Maharashtra state board students after scoring 74.1% in 10th CBSE?
  11. Can I get admission in 11th Gujarat State Board after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  12. Which is better between CBSE Board and Bihar Board if completed 10th from CBSE Board?
  13. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  14. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  15. Which one is more better CBSE or State board? Which will be beneficial for placement?
  16. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  17. Whether a candidate will get admission in 11th ICSE after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission in Hyderabad State board if completed 11th from Qatar? Procedure to get admission?
18th January 2015, 07:16 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join 11th in state board if I have completed 10th in CBSE?

Yes, definitely you can join in 11th standard in State board after completion of your 10th standard from CBSE board. To get admission in 11th standard in State board, you must have to obtain the transfer certificate from your 10th standard school and you need to submit in 11th standard school. Some schools conduct entrance test and some provide direct admissions. So, if you apply for the school which conducts an entrance test, you need to qualify the entrance test and then, only you can get admission in 11th standard in State Board.
18th January 2015, 07:02 PM
anair

According to the new rule of CBSE, only those students who wish to switch boards after 10th need to opt for the board exam other wise the internal CCE marks are considered.
Since you have opted for the school exam instead of the CBSE board exam you will not be able to change the boards.
However, if you wish to change schools falling under CBSE board you can do that. But you won't be able to change the board without writing the CBSE board exam for 10th.
18th January 2015, 07:30 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join in 11th standard in state board even if you have completed your 10th standard from CBSE board. So, there is no need to worry about this issue. You can join your 11th standard in state board or CBSE board or even any other board, after the completion of your 10th standard.
18th January 2015, 08:52 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can Join in any State Education Board of School Education to Pursue 11th Standard.

The Candidates Who have Opted CBSE in 10th Can apply for 11th in any State Education Board.

The Candidates must get a Good percentile to Get a Good College for pursuing 11th Standard.
19th January 2015, 12:20 AM
smithapriya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in 10th CBSE and have opted for school exam.

Can I join a state board school in my 11th standard.?
Yes, you are eligible for studying your 11th standard in state board. Because the candidate can take any board after completing the Intermediate education and hence you are eligible for applying 11th in state board.
12th April 2017, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone tell me the right optional subjects for class XI CBSE candidate whose maths is weak whereas science subjects are good
11th June 2017, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

I am studying in aakash in kota for aipmt. What is better for me to admission in 11th by rajsthan board or cbse board or Jharkhand board. I live in Jharkhand.
18th July 2020, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

What Is the eligibility criteria of maharashtra state board if any student who passed his 10h standard exam from CBSE and need to switch over to State Board in his 11th Class?
As i know from someone, Is there any criteria to have minimum marks in his MATHS Subject or MATH SCIENCE GROUP in 1o th standard for his admission to 11th State Board.PLz Resolve it soon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?