10th August 2017, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take direct admission in class 12th without passing 11th?

I passed class 10th in 2016, but due to medical issues, I was not able to continue my studies. And after some days, I didn't get admission in any school. So, now I’m resuming my studies I’m taking admission in class 11th this year. But I want to ask that is there any possibilities to get direct admission in 12th without wasting 1 year? Please inform me, if there are any possibilities

10th August 2017, 09:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take direct admission in class 12th without passing 11th?

Regular schools won't give admission in class 12th directly, without the class 11th result. Hence, it will be very difficult to get admission in a decent school directly in class 12th.

The only option is to go for open schooling through NIOS, if you are not interested in class 11th repeating, but you need to study on your own to pass the exams.
10th August 2017, 09:14 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take direct admission in class 12th without passing 11th?

No, it is not possible. As you have not passed your 11th standard so you are not eligible to take admission in 12th standard.
You should compulsory qualified in 11th standard, then only you are eligible for 12th standard. If you score good percentage of marks in your 11th standard in whatever stream you are interested then you can admission in 12th standard.
10th August 2017, 09:24 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Sorry to inform you that it is not possible to take admission directly in 12th standard without completing 11th standard.
A candidate must have completed 11th standard in order to become eligible for 12th standard in the relevant stream.
11th August 2017, 05:37 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

There is no direct procedure to take admission in 12th standard after 10th standard.
According to the rules a candidate first has to complete 11th standard and if pass then only is eligible to take admission in 12th standard.
So you need to complete your 11th standard again and then only you will be eligible to take admission in 12th standard otherwise not.
11th August 2017, 10:08 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes, of course it is possible but you should contact school about this. And if you want to appear as a private candidate then it is possible without problem. According to my knowledge every school have this type of facility. Look in intermediate various students go for preparation of engineering, medical etc. these candidates get admission as non-attending candidate. Attending candidates go for regular classes while they don’t. You can also go as non-attending and from this your 1 year time also get recovered and should not be wasted.
15th August 2017, 12:15 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

You will not get direct admission in class 12th in regular schools.You have to apply for admission in open schooling boards.
You can apply in NIOS. NIOS is an open schooling board in which there will be no need to attend regular classes. You have to go for exams only.
No any regular school will allow you to get admission.
You will require​ following documents like-
Transfer certificate.
Mark sheet of class 10th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?