23rd June 2018, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Punjabi question papers of previous 3 years for 10th Punjab Board exam

I am promoted to 10th standard and I am a student of Punjab Board. I want to get the previous 3 years question papers of Punjabi subject for the Board exam. Can you please send me the previous years question papers of English of Punjab Board?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to appear in Punjabi exam either with CBSE or Punjab Board for 11th Non-Medical student?
  2. Is it possible to qualify Punjabi 10th standard exam now? I am 25 years old and need to qualify this exam in order to apply for government job posts in Punjab -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Mathematics question papers of previous years for 10th Punjab Board exam
  4. Chemistry question papers of previous 5 years for 12th Punjab Board exam
  5. Computer question papers of previous 5 years for 10th UP Board exam
  6. History question papers of previous 3 years for 10th Chhattisgarh Board exam
  7. Mathematics question papers of previous 5 years for 10th Assam Board exam
  8. Business Organization and Management question papers of previous 5 years for 12th Punjab Board exam
  9. Eligibility for repeating 10th class from CBSE board to Punjabi board after a break of 20 years?
  10. French solved question papers of previous 10 years for 10th ICSE Board exam
  11. Economics question papers of previous 3 years for 10th Tamil Nadu Board exam
  12. Candidate who did Matriculation from Jammu & Kashmir can get Punjab government job?
  13. Marathi question papers of previous 5 years for 10th Maharashtra Board exam
  14. Hindi question papers of previous 5 years for 10th Maharashtra Board exam
  15. Persian question papers of previous 4 years for 10th Telangana Board exam -- [New]
  16. History question papers of previous 3 years for 10th Kerala Board exam
  17. English question papers of previous 3 years for 10th Telangana Board exam
  18. Solved question papers of previous 3 years for 10th ICSE Board exam
28th June 2018, 07:48 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Punjabi question papers of previous 3 years for 10th Punjab Board exam

As you have mentioned above that you need the previous years papers of Punjabi subject of 10th Punjab Board examination, so in order to help you I have attached the papers for the same. Find the attachments below and download them. Start solving the papers from now, so that you can prepare well for the examination.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Punjabi-B 7.pdf(43.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf Download Punjabi- B Full Paper.pdf(43.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf Download Punjabi- A Full Paper.pdf(40.8 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?