26th May 2015, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for repeating 10th class from CBSE board to Punjabi board after a break of 20 years?

I have done my 10th in 1992 from cbse board with punjabi language.now i want to apply for pgt chem. In haryana as i have cleared htet but their condition is that candidate must have hindi in class 10th. So i want to enquire from where can i give 10th hindi exam. Moreover is there any other option.

Related Questions:
26th May 2015, 08:56 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for repeating 10th class from CBSE board to Punjabi board after a break of 20 years?

No, you can't repeat 10th class from CBSE Board after 20 years.

But you can complete your 10th class from NIOS. NIOS is National Institute of Open Schooling.
To take admission in 10th class in NIOS, there is no age limit.

For more details please visit : http://www.nios.ac.in/
26th May 2015, 11:14 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for repeating 10th class from CBSE board to Punjabi board after a break of 20 years?

No, you cannot again reappear for class 10th CBSE after a break of 20 years.

But if you want to pursue Hindi in class 10, then you can do it from a open schooling namely " National institute of open schooling" which offers general and academic courses ate secondary and senior secondary level.

Interested candidate's can appear for class 10 for only one subject.

The official website for applying the course is http://www.online.nios.ac.in/niosreg10/premain.asp
30th October 2015, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

I passed class 10 cbse in 2003 as a compartmental and i repeated class 10 again in 2004 i passed directly. for some days negative thoughts are coming in my mind can we repeat class 10 in cbse after we've passed.was my decision not against the rule of cbse.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?