3rd May 2023, 04:29 AM
Unregistered

Re-admition process after getting failed in 12th science CBSE Exam

Me failed in 2 science CBSE board in 2022.What is the recent criteria to get re-admitted in 12th class.Will i gv practical along with Theory or my old practical no will be considered.

4th May 2023, 10:46 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Re-admition process after getting failed in 12th science CBSE Exam

Re admission process will commence after 20 may 2023 . But , you can give improvement exam and pass the exam with losing a year. If you give improvement then , you doesn't have to give practical again . But if you take re admission then , you have to go through all the formalities which you have done earlier.

For more details and updates go through the official website
https://www.cbse.gov.in/.
4th May 2023, 08:59 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Re-admition process after getting failed in 12th science CBSE Exam

Here are some general steps you can follow for the re-admission process:

1. Contact your school: The first step is to contact your school and inform them about your desire to reappear for the exam. They will provide you with the necessary information about the re-admission process, including the dates for submitting the application and the exam fee.

2. Fill out the application: You will need to fill out an application form for re-admission. The form will ask for your personal information and academic details, including the subject(s) you want to reappear for.

3. Submit the application: After completing the application form, submit it along with the required documents, such as the mark sheet of your previous exam, a passport-sized photograph, and the application fee.

4. Prepare for the exam: Once your re-admission is approved, you will have to start preparing for the exam. Consult with your teachers and use study materials to prepare for the exam.

5 Take the exam: On the day of the exam, arrive at the examination center on time and carry your admit card and other required documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?