21st March 2018, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Registration process to appear in 12th Science CBSE Board exam privately?

Respected Sir, I want to register for CBSE Board exam of 12th standard with Science stream. I want to give the exam privately. So, can you let me know about the process to register?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to drop Computer Science to reappear in 12th CBSE privately?
  2. Can I appear in 10th CBSE Board exam privately?
  3. Possibility to reappear privately this year if failed in 12th CBSE Board exam?
  4. Possibility to study 11th and 12th Science of CBSE privately for Andhra State Board candidate?
  5. Can I apply in 12th privately if pursuing 11th Commerce from CBSE Board?
  6. Is it possible to appear in 12th CBSE Board exam privately for 11th candidate of CBSE school?
  7. Is it possible to appear in 12th from WBCHSE Board privately after completing 11th CBSE?
  8. Registration procedure to appear in 10th ICSE Board exam privately?
  9. How can i do 12th class privately from UP Board?
  10. How to do graduation privately from Delhi after scoring 52% in 12th CBSe board?
  11. Can I appear in 10th ICSE Board exam privately without studying 9th? Procedure of registration?
  12. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  13. Can I appear in 12th Board exam in Bengali medium privately? -- [New]
  14. Procedure to reappear if failed in 12th CBSE Board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting addmission in 12th commerce from gseb board privately??
  16. Possibility to appear in 12th HSEB Board exam privately?
  17. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  18. How can I prepare for 12th Science CBSE Board exam if preparing for JEE Main & Advanced in Bansal Classes? Syllabus of 12th Science CBSE Board exam?
6th May 2018, 01:37 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Registration process to appear in 12th Science CBSE Board exam privately?

I am very sorry to say that you cannot appear in class 12th CBSE Board privately as there is no such provision of it.
In order to appear in class 12th CBSE Board examination, you must have to complete your class 11th in Science from a recognized Board of School. After qualifying in class 11th examination, you will be eligible to appear in class 12th Board examination from the respective School. Registration is done in class 11th only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?