1st March 2018, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for 12th Science CBSE Board exam if preparing for JEE Main & Advanced in Bansal Classes? Syllabus of 12th Science CBSE Board exam?

Sir, I have join Bansal Classes in Kota for JEE Main & Advances. I am also taken admission in 12th Science standard in private school of CBSE Board. In Bansal Classes, they teaches only JEE not Board. So, I want to know that at the time of Board examination how I can prepare so I complete the syllabus. And I also want to know the syllabus of CBSE.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether my Board exam syllabus covers up if preparing for JEE Main & Advanced from Bansal Classes, Kota?
  2. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  3. Should I migrate to CBSE Board for easier preparation of JEE Main and Advanced?
  4. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and ISC? Which one is suitable for preparation of JEE Main & Advanced?
  5. Whether my Board exam syllabus covers up if preparing for JEE Main & Advanced from Pathfinder, Kolkata?
  6. Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th Science CBSE Private candidate?
  7. Which should i choose among GSEB & CBSC in Gujarat?
  8. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  9. Which board is better in terms of syllabus - CBSE or STATE BOARD?
  10. How can I apply for next year JEE Main and Advanced without attempting 12th CBSE Compartmental exam?
  11. Is it true that state syllabus is better than CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I apply in JEE Main & Advanced with NIOS Maths and CBSE PCB Certificates?
  13. Coaching classes to prepare for JEE Main and Advanced in Agra, Uttar Pradesh?
  14. Coaching classes to prepare for JEE Main and Advanced in Jawalamukhi, Himachal Pradesh? -- [New]
  15. What is the value of doing in state and CBSE board? Which would be better to join IIT in future?
  16. Value of NIOS education board certificate for IIT JEE examination?
  17. How can I prepare to score above 90% in 12th CBSE Science Board exam?
  18. Books for preparation of 12th Science CBSE Board exam?
13th March 2018, 07:08 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I prepare for 12th Science CBSE Board exam if preparing for JEE Main & Advanced in Bansal Classes? Syllabus of 12th Science CBSE Board exam?

First thing I would like to let you know that the syllabus for CBSE board examinations for any subject can be downloaded by referring to the link www.mycbseguide.com and www.cbse.nic.in.

Now, as far as you are concerned about the board examination preparation along with the preparation of JEE Main and JEE Advanced which is necessary as for appearing in JEE one is is required to have completed his/her Class 12th with 75% marks ( or 65% in case of reserved category candidates ).

For securing good marks in board examination, you are required to be focussed towards the theoritical details of certain topics where in case of JEE what is required is the application related questions and hence you have to manage both the aspects to secure good marks in board examination. Also, I would like to let you know that the syllabus for board examination and JEE is almost same.

Further, you should to try to answer the questions by practicing as much as from sample papers and last year papers and should try to answer as per the marking scheme to secure effectively.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?