18th June 2018, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get 11th Science admission in ACME International School, Gurgaon for 10th CBSE student?

Hi Sir, I have given my Board exam from 10th standard from CBSE Board. I want to study Science in my 11th standard in ACME International School, Gurgaon. Can I know what are the requirements for getting admission in this school for Science stream?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Haryana State Board for 11th Science admission?
  2. Fee structure of HS Science in ACME International School, Gurgaon?
  3. Are the Bharti International Convent School, Gurgaon and Gurugram Public School, Gurgaon affiliated by CBSE? Chances to get admission in 10th?
  4. Percentage required in 10th to study 11th Science in ACME International School, Gurgaon?
  5. Requirements to get 11th Science admission in American Embassy School, New Delhi for 10th CBSE student?
  6. Requirements to get 11th Science admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Baripada for 10th CBSE student?
  7. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in American School of Bombay, Mumbai for 10th CBSE student?
  8. Requirements to get admission in International school for 10th ICSE student?
  9. Is there any difficulty for 11th Science admission in Ahmedabad International School, Panchmahal?
  10. Possibility to get 11th Science admission in Apollo International School for 10th ICSE candidate?
  11. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer 11th Science in Visakhapatnam? Percentage required to get admission?
  12. Can I get 10th TC from current school for admission in 11th at another school?
  13. Requirements to get 11th Commerce admission in Assam Rifles Public School, Shillong for 10th CBSE student?
  14. Can I get science stream in 11th class with 80% marks from private school? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Requirements to get 11th Science admission in Sri Atmananda Memorial School, Malakkara for 10th ICSE student?
  16. Admission procedure to study in 11th Science for 10th CBSE student of Patna?
  17. Is there any difficulty for 11th Science admission in Adamas International School, Kolkata?
  18. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get admission in any International School for to study Intermediate Science? -- [New]
21st June 2018, 12:04 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Requirements to get 11th Science admission in ACME International School, Gurgaon for 10th CBSE student?

The very basic requirement is that you should have scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate in your 10th board examination, so that you are able to apply for admission in the prospective school, after that you will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the respective school itself and after clearing the examination, you will be most eligible to get admission and continue with your studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?