24th September 2018, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from MP Board for Higher Secondary Science admission in Central India Academy, Dewas?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study my 11th Science in Central India Academy, Dewas. But it is a CBSE Board school. And I am preparing for my Board exam from MP Board for 10th standard. I would like to know the process of migration. Please let me know about this asap.

29th September 2018, 11:45 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from MP Board for Higher Secondary Science admission in Central India Academy, Dewas?

1. The process of migration from state board to Central Board of Secondary Education is very simple. Your present focus should be to secure better marks in MP tenth board examination.

2. After declaration of 10th results, visit the desired school for admission details. You will require documents like Transfer certificate, Migration certificate, Marksheet and proof of identity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?