10th August 2018, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get 11th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Chakradharpur?

I want to admit my son in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Chakradharpur. I want to admit him in 11th standard. Kindly let me know what is the requirements for getting admission in this school for 11th standard. Please let me know immediately. Waiting for your response!

15th April 2023, 11:10 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Requirements to get 11th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Chakradharpur?

To answer your question, the requirements for getting admission in the 11th standard at Kendriya Vidyalaya, Chakradharpur are as follows:

• Eligibility: The student should pass class 10 or its equivalent examination from any recognized board with at least 35-40% marks (general category), 30% (reserved category). Some KVs may have a higher cutoff.
  • Admission Test: Many KVs conduct an entrance exam for admission to class 11. The format may include multiple choice questions from subjects such as Maths, Science, Social Science and English. The test is usually of 100 marks and of 1-1.5 hours duration. Your son may have to appear and qualify this test. Some KVs also consider class 10 scores for merit preparation.
  • Online Registration: Students need to register online on the KVS portal as per the schedule released in the admission notice. Application forms are available on the portal.
  • Uploading Documents: scanned copies of some documents like class 10 mark sheet, certificate, proof of age/birth certificate, family income certificate, caste certificate (if applicable) etc. will be required to upload during or after online registration.
  • Counselling and Selection: Shortlisted candidates are called for counseling or interview. Selection is based on a combination of entrance test scores, class 10 scores, available options/choices and merit.
  • Fees Payment: Children selected in the first list have to pay fees (as applicable) and complete admissions formalities within the scheduled deadline. Failing which, they lose the claim on the seat.
  • Additional Criteria: Some seats may be reserved for eligible EWS/OBC/SC/ST category students. Sports/Cultural quota admissions also may be available depending on the KV policy.
13th May 2023, 06:02 PM
Abhishek2426

Default Re: Requirements to get 11th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Chakradharpur?

Hello,

Basic requirements to get admission in 11th standard of kendriya vidyalaya is you have to pass your 10th standard with minimum 40% marks to get admission.

After the clearing the exam with required percentage you have to fill admission form on the portal or on admission desk in the college. If you are applying online then you have to upload scanned copies of your class 10th marksheet, passport size photos and all the relevant details and if you are applying through college desk keep all the documents photocopy and original certificates with you.

After filling the form you got the call from the KV officials for the admission, there are 2 ways some of the students get the admission based on their marksheet and some will get after clearing the entrance exam conducted by the school. Its totally based on the percentage you scored in class 10th standard.

Keep in mind you have to be quick to apply because KV has a limited seats for the admission, once all the seats are full you will not get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?