8th August 2018, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Whether St. Anthony Secondary School is a best school in Asansol?

Hi everyone, I have heard that the education system of St. Anthony Secondary School is the best school in Asansol. Is it true? I want to admit my son in 11th standard. So, I am thinking to admit him in this school. Please let me know about this immediately.

28th April 2023, 11:03 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether St. Anthony Secondary School is a best school in Asansol?

St. Anthony Secondary School is a well-known school in Asansol, West Bengal, India, that has been serving the community since 1985. The school is affiliated with the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) and offers education from classes Nursery to 12th standard.

The school has a team of experienced and dedicated teachers who provide quality education to the students. The school has a comprehensive curriculum that focuses on the holistic development of students. In addition to academic subjects, the school offers a wide range of extracurricular activities such as music, dance, art, sports, and public speaking, to name a few.

St. Anthony Secondary School has a well-equipped library, computer lab, science lab, and sports facilities to provide students with practical learning experiences. The school also has a student counseling cell to provide emotional support and guidance to students facing academic or personal challenges.

Overall, St. Anthony Secondary School in Asansol is a reputed educational institution that provides quality education and a holistic learning environment for students.
13th May 2023, 05:50 PM
Abhishek2426

Default Re: Whether St. Anthony Secondary School is a best school in Asansol?

St. Anthony Secondary School Asansol is a secondary school affiliated to Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE).

This school offers education from classes Pre-nursery to XII. It is an English Medium school. This school was established in 1998. It is a Private School and is managed by Mr. K.M. Rehman.

This school has team of experienced teachers and professors that help your student in all the queries.

St. Anthony Secondary School has the facilities of -
  1. Library
  2. AV Class rooms
  3. Laboratories
  4. Computer Labs
  5. Math Labs
  6. Language Lab

Sports Facility-
  1. Play Area
  2. Badminton
  3. Cricket
  4. Covered Play Area
  5. Hockey
  6. Football
  7. Volleyball
  8. Tennis
  9. Kabaddi
  10. Table Tennis
  11. Karate
  12. Basket Ball
  13. Swimming
  14. Athletics
  15. Gymnasium

Arts Facilities-
  1. Art
  2. Dance
  3. Dramatics
  4. Music

Safety and Security Facilities-
  1. CCTV
  2. Security Guards
  3. Boundary Wall
  4. Fenced Boundary Wall

According to me ,St. Anthony Secondary School Asansol is one of the best school in Asansol which have experienced teachers and wide range of facilities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?