30th March 2019, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Canadian International School, Bangalore?

I want to admit my son in Canadian International School, Bangalore. I want to admit him in 5th standard. Kindly let me know what is the requirements for getting admission in this school for 5th standard. Please let me know immediately. Waiting for your response!

2nd April 2019, 12:18 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Canadian International School, Bangalore?

Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Canadian International School, Bangalore are:-
:-You would need to submit the last two years report card of your ward.
:-The child has to give the Mathematics and English test which is called "MAP test".
:-You will need to download the registration form from http://canadianinternationalschool.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/APPLICATION.pdf
:-You would need to schedule a visit to the school to submit the registration form along with a fee of Rs.1050.

You can visit the website www.canadianinternationalschool.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?