18th June 2018, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Apollo International School?

Hello friends, I want to admit my son in Apollo International School. I want to admit him in 5th standard. Kindly let me know what is the requirements for getting admission in this school for 5th standard. Please let me know immediately. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Carmel School, Jorhat for 4th standard student?
  2. Possibility to get 11th Science admission in Apollo International School for 10th ICSE candidate?
  3. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Strawberry Fields High School, Chandigarh for 4th standard student?
  4. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Gangtok for 4th standard student?
  5. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Adamas International School, Kolkata?
  6. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Ahmedabad International School, Panchmahal?
  7. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in St. XavierÂ’s School, Kutch?
  8. Admission procedure to study in 8th standard in Apollo Public School, Patiala?
  9. Admission procedure to study in 5th standard in Adamas International School, Kolkata?
  10. Requirements to get admission in International school for 10th ICSE student?
  11. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah? -- [New]
  12. Admission procedure to study in 5th standard in Delhi International Public School, Rohtak?
  13. Is it beneficial to study in International School for 5th standard student? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Ezhimala for 5th standard student?
  15. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Billabong High International School, Mumbai?
  16. Requirements to get 9th standard admission in Good Shepherd International School?
  17. Requirements to get 11th standard admission in Calcutta International School, Kolkata?
  18. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Delhi Public School, Digboi?
20th June 2018, 07:53 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Apollo International School?

In order to get your child admitted in the above mentioned school, you will have to fill up the application form and then provide the related documents asked for and then your child will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the prospective school. Once after clearing the examination, your child can get admission and continue with his further studies.
21st June 2018, 11:00 AM
mentorseduserv

Default Re: Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Apollo International School?

Requirement to get class 5 admission in Apollo International School are given below:
1) Birth Certificate
2) Transfer Certificate
3) Pass certificate of class 4
4) Mark sheet of class 4
5) Recent photo 4 to 5 copy
6) Guardian address proof: Ration Card/Election ID
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?