19th December 2018, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to get 8th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Bageshwar?

Dear Sir, my son is 14 years of age and studying in 7th standard. I want to admit him in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Bageshwar in next year. So, I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in this school for 8th standard. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

23rd December 2018, 12:54 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get 8th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Bageshwar?

You are not eligible to get admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya in std 8th. Entrance examination is conducted for admission in the JNV. It is a co-ed cum residential school.

Entrance examination is conducted for admission in Std VIth and Std IXth. So, you will have to wait for the next year to get admission in the JNV.
24th December 2018, 12:52 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get 8th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Bageshwar?

There is no provision for admission in the JNV in class 8th. The admission in the school is conducted on the basis of entrance examination in Std 6th or Std 9th.

So, if you want to get the admission you will become eligible the next year to appear for std 9th entrance examination.

It is a co-ed as well as residential central government school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?