27th July 2018, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Requirements for 8th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar?

Hello friends, can I know about the requirements for admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar for 8th standard? I am looking for admission of my daughter in this school for 9th standard next year. So, please let me know about the requirements. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to get 8th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Silvassa?
  2. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Faridkot?
  3. Admission procedure to study in 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar?
  4. Whether Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is a best school in Porbandar?
  5. Requirements to get admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Phodong for 8th standard Sikkim Board student?
  6. Is there any difficulty for 11th Science admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey?
  8. Requirements to get 7th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin?
  9. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?
  10. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar?
  11. Possibility to get 8th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey? Details of fee expenses?
  12. Whether admission test is conducted for 8th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ambedkar Nagar?
  13. Requirements to get 7th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon?
  14. Requirements to migration from Gujarat State Board to CBSE Board for studying at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar?
  15. Admission procedure to study in 8th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin? -- [New]
  16. Percentage required in 8th to secure 9th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey?
  17. Percentage required in 8th to secure 9th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin?
  18. Admission procedure to study in 8th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon?
29th July 2018, 09:46 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements for 8th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar?

Requirements to get admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyala are as follows:-
Any student who is in 8th standard, in any recognized school will be able to write entrance test for 9th class.
No any special criteria required. The procedures are same as others.
Selection mode is exam as well as interview based.
But it depends on the number of vacant seats.
30th July 2018, 11:29 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Requirements for 8th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar?

I am sorry to say but the JNV do not take admission in 8th standard.

They either take the admissions in 6th or in 9th standard.

So, your daughter may have to wait for another year and prepare for the entrance of the JNV so that she can secure the admission there next year.
31st July 2018, 02:57 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Requirements to get admission in 8th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya are as follows:-
Students must have passed previous standard.
Students have to clear entrance tests organized by school itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?