5th May 2019, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get 9th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Bissam?

Dear Sir, my son is 14 years of age and studying in 9th standard. I want to admit him in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Bissam in this year. So, I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in this school for 9th standard. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

9th May 2019, 12:41 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get 9th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Bissam?

The admission procedure to study in 9th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Bissam is only in case if there is any vacant seats in the class due to any reason.

You would need to submit the transfer certificate along with the migration certificate and photgraphs of your son.

Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Bissam only take admission in class VI that is also through admission test of which the application forms are available at the Inspector and Sub Inspectors of Schools.

Check more details through the website http://jnvrayagada.nic.in.
10th May 2019, 05:32 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get 9th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Bissam?

It is meant for children studying in class 9.
The students should have passed class III, IV , V IX in preceding years without a gap/break.
The age criterion is between 9 and 13 years.
Students are not allowed to appear for the selection test for the second time irrespective of the circumstances.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?