3rd January 2019, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get 9th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kagal?

Dear Sir, my son is 13 years of age and studying in 8th standard. I want to admit him in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kagal in next year. So, I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in this school for 9th standard. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

7th January 2019, 08:42 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get 9th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kagal?

Rrequirement to get 9th standard admission in Jawahar Navodya Vidyalaya, Kagal:

If you want to get admission in this school, you are required to appear in a selection test that is conducted by cbse and the name of the test is "Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection test (JNVST)".
You must have studied 8th class in any one of the goverenment recognised schools of the district where Jawahar Novodaya vidyalaya is located.
If you had completed your 8th class from private school then it may not be possible to get admission in Jawahar Novodaya Vidyalya.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?