5th May 2019, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study in 5th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Bissam?

I want to admit my daughter in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Bissam for 5th standard. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this school for 5th standard. Can anyone of you please help me to know about the admission procedure?

8th May 2019, 10:51 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in 5th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Bissam?

The admission procedure to study in 5th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Bissam is only in case if there is any vacant seats in the class due to any reason.

Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Bissam only take admission in class VI that is also through admission test of which the application forms are available at the Inspector and Sub Inspectors of Schools.

Check more details through the website http://jnvrayagada.nic.in.
9th May 2019, 12:37 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in 5th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Bissam?

The admission procedure to study in 5th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Bissam is only in case if there is any vacant seats in the class due to any reason.

Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Bissam only take admission in class VI that is also through admission test of which the application forms are available at the Inspector and Sub Inspectors of Schools.

Check more details through the website http://jnvrayagada.nic.in.
11th May 2019, 08:12 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Admission to Class V of the JNVs requires qualification in the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test(JNVST), an entrance exam designed, developed and conducted by the CBSE. JNVST for Class V has conducted annually throughout the country to select 80 most meritorious students for each JNV.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?