28th August 2011, 01:41 PM
katramt

Upper age limit to join engineering course in the state of AP? Is there any relaxation age limit under management quota?

What is upper age limit for joining Engineeering course in the state of andhra Pradesh. Is there any relaxation age limit under the managment quota

29th August 2011, 06:32 PM
radhik

Default Re: Upper age limit to join engineering course in the state of AP? Is there any relaxation age limit under management quota?

in engineering and pharmacy courses one must have completed 16 years and there is no upper limit in age. here i am giving the link see for other courses
http://www.goiit.com/posts/show/814133/engineering-agriculture-and-medical-common-entrance-test-eamcet-eligibility-criteria-804554.htm

30th August 2011, 11:29 AM
saugata2008

Default Re: Upper age limit to join engineering course in the state of AP? Is there any relaxation age limit under management quota?

There is no upper age limit for engineering and pharmacy courses .

there is a link for you .please visit it for more details -

http://www.goiit.com/posts/show/8141...ria-804554.htm

29th November 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

vacancy declared advertisement number 1-2/2011TGT

15th December 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

please tell me , what is the upper age to appear for the tamilnadu professional course entrance exam ,namely TNPCEE ?

11th February 2012, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

bvbreddy
malkajgiri
what is the upper age limit for engineering courses in andhrapradesh

16th September 2013, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

my eye sight is 2.5 my age is 22, how can i get admission for marine ejgineering?

2nd March 2014, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Engineering course at the age of 32? Is there any age limit for joining?

14th April 2017, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am completed 52 years of age in Army Educational Corps as an Educational Instructor for Army personnel in various stages of 28 years of my service now I want to apply for any govt Post, pl intimate.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?