26th January 2019, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get Nursery admission in Delhi Public School, Dhaligaon?

Hello friends, I want to admit my son in Delhi Public School, Dhaligaon. I want to admit him in Nursery standard. So, I would like to know about the requirements for admission in this school for Nursery. Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

1st February 2019, 09:01 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get Nursery admission in Delhi Public School, Dhaligaon?

Documents are essentially one of the major requirements.
There documents; originals, certificate and affidavit form the basis of providing your identity.

Important documents:-

-Birth certificate
-Proof of residential address
-Aadhar card of student, father, Mother
-Passport size photo
- Medical certificate
2nd February 2019, 11:44 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get Nursery admission in Delhi Public School, Dhaligaon?

There is no such huge criteria for a candidate to get admission in Nursery in the above mentioned school.

Admission is however provided to candidates on basis of interview session conducted by the school authority.

Basically the interview is taken of the parents and once the interview is cleared, the candidate can get admission and continue with his/her studies forward.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?