25th January 2019, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to score good marks in 12th Science Board exam?

Hello everyone, I am studying in 12th Science. I met with an accident so I have to take 6 months rest. After 6 months I will have only few months for my preparation of Board exam. So, I want to know how to prepare for my Board examination that I can successfully score good marks?

31st January 2019, 02:53 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to score good marks in 12th Science Board exam?

Follow the given below suggestions, you can add your own strategy also:

1. Focus on basic books and read it multiple times even if you donot understand something. In second reading, underline important topics, points and note down what you are not able to understand.

2. Taking rest, you can take help from internet. Till you are well, do this with all subjects. Once you are fine practice exercise questions.

3. Analyze board papers, write mock papers and revision a lot.
31st January 2019, 03:24 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Here I am going to share some of the best tips that can help you to score good marks in 12th board exams:

First of all, you need to know that science is a subject which needs conceptual efficiency and candidate who has strong concepts in every topic will definitely going to gain good marks. So don't mug up the things, just understand each and every topic in depth.

Please follow one book at a time and when you are finished with that particular book you need to practice questions related to every topic.

Always follow your text books that are recommended to you by your teacher because they are more experienced in this field and guide you far more better.

Once you are done with understanding of all the topics now the time comes when you need to analyse yourself and how you can do that it to practice previous year question papers as much as possible.
31st January 2019, 05:25 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

The best way to prepare to get good marks in 12th science board:

To score good marks, student needs to clear and learn all the subjects. Give equal importance to every subject. Attempting every subject is necessary to pass a student must read all subjects important and give them equal time.

Do not waste your time and effort over topics that have less weight age

know which subject or topic is your strength and clear the concept and know which subject you are weak in and try doing it quite often do not leave it unattended.

Do not refer to many books at one time. Give NCERT books for class 10th.

Practice previous year and mock test.

Adequate breaks while switching to another subject and do not unnecessarily following your bedtime.
31st January 2019, 07:12 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

You can score good marks in intermediate standard by just following the below given tips:

First of all, make a study plan and try to follow the same regularly.

Start making your own notes for revision in 11th hour.

Practice previous papers as much as you can. You can solve the previous papers within time limit to get an idea of time management during the main examination.
31st January 2019, 07:29 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

To score better in the board examination you will have to do regular revision of various topics mentioned in the syllabus.

Solve the previous year paper and solve maximum possible question on each topics.

So, candidates following the above method will definitely score better in the board examination
1st February 2019, 03:12 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Preparation tips to score good marks in 12th science board exam:-

-Before starting your preparation firstly you have to know about your syllabus.

-Make sure you have every essential study material.

-Solve sample papers and taking mock tests.

-Solved previous year papers.

-Make a timetable and follow it seriously.
2nd February 2019, 11:51 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

First of all take this out of your head that you were at bed rest so that is why it will be difficult for you to score well, there is nothing like that.

It all is inside your head. You will however get ample of time to score good marks in your examination, provided you follow the below mentioned steps:

> Start revising the part of syllabus you had completed till date.
> Make a proper time table and follow it accordingly.
> As you are up from bed after a long time, so also take some time out from your daily studies and work and move outdoor to get some fresh air and to keep your mind healthy and active.
> If you have doubts in your subjects, then quickly clear it at the earliest otherwise piling it up will only create hassle for your ownself.
> Take proper rest as a healthy body carries a healthy mind.

I am sure that if you follow the above mentioned steps, you will be very much able to score well in your examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?