26th January 2019, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 10th Assam Board to study Higher Secondary in Delhi Public School, Dhaligaon?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am preparing for the Board exam of 10th standard from Assam Board and I want to do Higher Secondary from Delhi Public School, Dhaligaon. So, I would like to know that what cutoff percentage I have to secure in my 10th Board exam so that I can secure admission in this school?

3rd February 2019, 12:41 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 10th Assam Board to study Higher Secondary in Delhi Public School, Dhaligaon?

There is no such fixed cut-off percentage marked set for admission in DPS, Dhaligaon(HS) as the cut-off keeps on changing depending upon various reasons.

However, in order to get admission in DPS, I would suggest you to try and score above 90% as the competition level is quite high nowadays and admission in the above mentioned school is quite a challenge, so you need to work really hard if you wish to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?